Wednesday 20 April 2011

What the FUCK?

WTF with the title of this post? ROFL! It has been a long time since I post ‘bout KPOP thing... Lama sangat ker? Today post is... Just some random KPOP thing...

When I open my FB, I read my friend status ‘bout SNSD’s Taeyeon... I’m not a big fan of SNSD, just like their song. Taeyeon is my favourite member ‘cause she has a great voice and pretty face. XP Then, I ask Mr Google ‘bout it and kinda shock when I read the headline, “SNSD’s Taeyeon grabbed by mysterious man during live performance” WOW! WTF?


Where’s the security when they need them? =.= Sipping some coffee? =.= It’s really scary and that guy is a freak! He even dared to ‘kidnap’ Taeyeon in front of the SONE! Is he really out of his mind?

I just hope that freaky guy got a punishment! JUSTICE! Yeah! Plus, the security and event management have to take a responsibility! How come they let unknown guy went on stage? Not just got on stage, he also grabbed her! OMG! IT’S SO FREAKIN’ RIDICULOUS!

And I feel proud of Sunny! ^^ Her reaction so fast! As soon as they freaky guy grabbed Taeyeon, she went to pull her back... She’s really brave! She’s not just cute! Also... The MC. He reacted fast by stopping that guy! Even the security so slow! =.=


Luckily, no one get harm... I’m afraid that freaky guy brought some dangerous weapon like knife or worst gun... =.= A BIG APPLAUSE FOR TAEYEON ‘cause she handled the problem professionally! She continued her performance with others after that, even putted her smile! Being a woman, I know that she was still shock and scare like hell...

If that guy don't get his punishment... Well... I know that SONE already recognized his face... He's wanted... LOL! That guy shouldn't be afraid of police, but he should be afraid of SNSD's MOST SCARIER FANCLUB.... SONE... Kekekeke... He's surely dead... For that freaky guy... You better run, run, run, run, runnnn....


Ok, enough with SNSD...




Is this why Donghae keep his hair blonde? For this drama? Kekekeke...

*______________* WTF? I can't wait to see Donghae and Siwon's new drama! Based on Japan popular manga, Skip Beat! WOHOOO!!!! My Haehae... His role is a... BAD BOY! KYAAA!!!!!! ME SO LIKEY!!! It's better if Hyukkie is the heroin ROFL!

Although I can't wait to see it, my heart keep beating so fast... I don't like when he involved in acting... LOL!! It's not like I don't support him... Hmm... How should I explain it? It's just.... I don't like him be with other woman/man except...

HIM!

Aigoo... Blame all Eunhae's fanfictions that I've read for this 2 years... =.=

Enough for today... Hiyaaa~ Can't resist Eunhae! Ok... Maybe I should put some EunSiHae for tonight... XD

EunSiHae said, "GOODNIGHT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment