Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Super Junior Album Collection

This April gonna be 4 years I know them. I've a lot of memories with them. Erk... Who? Super Junior. LOL! I become their fan or ELF since 21 April 2008 and till now I'm still loyal to them (no matter how many new group debut, I still chose Super Junior). I never regret I spent money for them. I bought their goodies, merchandise, albums and went to their concert, it's still feel worth. LOL!

Haaa~ Today I bought their album again! ^^ My Super Junior album collection is getting.... BIGGER! Oh Yeah! But, I still want others!



I only have...

- Don't Don (Repackage)
- Sorry Sorry (version A)
- Sorry Sorry (Repackage)
- Sorry Sorry (Asia Special Edition)
- Bonamana (version A)
- Bonamana (Repackage)
- Mr Simple (version A)
- A-Cha
- Super Junior M 1st Mini Album (version A)
- Super Junior M 2nd Mini Album (version A)
- Super Junior Happy
- Super Junior T & MoeYan (Rock & Go)
- Super Show 1 (CD)
- Super Show 1 (DVD)
- Super Show 2 (DVD)
- Premium Live in Japan
- 09' SMTown Summer
- Hangeng's Album (I still consider him as Super Junior's member... ^^)

I bought this albums from Speedy, Victoria Music Station, MyStar, HongKong Video or order from Korea.... :P Actually, if you order from Korea, it's much more cheaper than buying at Speedy. LOL!

And for merchandise or goodies, I only know a few store which sell it. At KL, MyStar at Times Square. That's the heaven for Kpop lovers! ROFL! Or can go to Hiro Comics at Petaling Street. At Penang, can go to The Rooms, Queensbay Mall. The Rooms has another branch at Perangin Mall but I'm not sure if it sell Kpop goodies or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment