Thursday 27 January 2011

My Plan...

This year on April 2nd I'll turn into 22 years old. Feel old already and that's why I start to think about life. I start to get worry about my future. I really love my current job but can I survive with this job? That's why I've to make a very good plan to assure my future. In 4 or 5 years from now, I'm planning to have my own business. Actually, I don't really like working under someone and I prefer working by myself. That's mean I am a boss. ROFL! I'm planning to open a shop. Yes, sell re-load or handphone. My other plan is to open a shop that's related to Kpop goodies/merchandise such as album, photobook etc. Yeah, like MyStar at Times Square. I've to work hard and this is not a dream only... It's my planning and I willing to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment