Monday 14 February 2011

Excited!

When I was online last night (after 2 days didn't online since I went to my uncle's house), I was very shock because I saw this picture...


Super Junior M (SJM) will make a comeback soon!!! OMG!! I never excited waiting for SJM's comeback but this time, it's different! See that picture? EUNHYUK AND SUNGMIN ALSO IN SJM! *dies* My dream become reality! T___T For the first time of my life, I love SME so fucking much! Wahahahahaha!!! Eunhyuk and Donghae in one subgroup! *hugs both of them* My EunHae's fangirl mode is ON! I was really happy when I heard the rumor that Eunhyuk and Sungmin going to join SJM. I was hoping and I still couldn't believe it's true! I LOVE SME 'CAUSE THEY MAKE EUNHAE TOGETHER AGAIN! Don't you dare separate my Eunhae again! HOHOHOHOHOHO!!!

Mianhae! I'm really happy since I'm EunHae's shipper... Plus my top 3 bias in one subgroup... Who wouldn't be happy? Donghae, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook in one subgroup... I never imagine that...

But this new SJM makes me wonder... What will happen to other members? I know Leeteuk and Heechul are going to army soon... But how's about Shindong and Yesung? I just have something in my mind... Why did SME put Eunhyuk and Sungmin in SJM while Leeteuk and Heechul are going to army? Is this mean... That Yesung and Shindong also... Ok! I won't tell it! When the time come, we'll know about it... Just wait and see!

I'M SUPER EXCITED BECAUSE EUNHAE NEVER BE IN A SAME SUBGROUP! COULD WE HEAR EUNHYUK RAP IN MANDARIN? ROFL! I'M SO EXCITED! AND...

WILL WE SEE A LOT OF THEIR MOMENTS AFTER THIS?



p/s: please pardon my fangirling mode! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment