Sunday 20 February 2011

Love Is Pain

Why did I know you? Am I start to feel regret because I know you? It's really hurt to love you but I just can't stop loving you. You come to my life. You shine my empty life. You give me happiness but why do I still feel the pain? Sometimes I feel really stupid because I fall in love with someone who didn't even know me. It's like a knife stab my chest, makes me feel so difficult to breath. Can you... please give my life back? I didn't and never put the blame on you. I blame my past. Because of my past, I knew you.

I know this entry is stupid but I just tell what I feel.

Because of you, jealousy keep growing bigger inside me...

Because of you, I wish I was born in a wealthy family...

Because of you, I become demanding...

Because of you, I become selfish...

Because of you... I know that love is always painful...

Thanks for everything... You might not know how much I love you... But, believe me. I was... I am... I will... Continue loving you...

No comments:

Post a Comment