Wednesday 23 February 2011

ROFL SJ-M

I wanna LOL-ing and ROFL-ing when I watched this video. Eunhyuk and Sungmin join SJ-M and my question is, are they understand Mandarin? I think it's not difficult for other members since they had live in China before and I think, Sungmin also knows a little bit of Mandarin (maybe). How about Eunhyuk? He's use to be a talkative when interview but see this video? I wanna LOL-ing really hard! Keep watching Eunhyuk and his blur + fake laugh. HAHAHAHAHA!! Luckily there's translator with them!


cr:2pinkninja

0:18 - Looks like Sungmin wanted to answer MC's question but Siwon passed the mic to Ryeowook before he passed it to Zhuomi XD

1:43 - Zhoumi started laughing and I bet others didn't understand even a bit about what Zhuomi was talking about! LMAO! They started laughing! ROFL! Kyuhyun even punching Eunhyuk. Wae? Are you asking him to laugh along?

1:49 - Eunhyuk and Siwon crossed their legs at the same time! LOL! SPOT JEALOUS!HAE AFTER THAT! He saw Eunhyuk and Siwon crossed their legs, he also did it. ROFL! Such a cutie, Donghae!

2:06 - EUNHYUK'S FAKE LAUGH IS EPIC! ROFLMAO!

3:54 - Donghae started staring at that Sina's toy. It's... DEFIEDFEWESCLDGFGDOWEJFCMSOSAQWPC,LKHLJKKHJKDFRFKSODFGLPPDWLSFL;LLB!!!!!!! CUTE!

3:58 - Eunhyuk noticed that Donghae kept looking at the toy and I think he asked Donghae what's he doing. Hae looked at him and said something before they laughing and... And... Did Eunhyuk looks shy after that? O_O OMG! I LOVE THIS!!!! My wild imagination keep telling me something pervert! The way Hae staring at the toy, it's look like he think it's alien or something... =.= Wanna know what my wild imagination think? Here we go!

Donghae: I'm wondering what this toy can do when I've my Hyukkie tonight? (in his mind)
Eunhyuk: What're you doing?
Donghae: I'm just thinking what this toy can do to your sexy ass.
Eunhyuk: Pervert...

OMG! OMG! IT'S NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE UNDER 18!!!! ROFL!

4:42 - Eunhae keep talking to each other... For God's sake! You guys were on interview! Hello Eunhae? Back to reality world? Hahahahahah!! Hae gave that toy to Eunhyuk... Ok! I really think that Donghae thought that toy is an alien or something... It's Eunhyuk turned to stare at the toy... ROFL! It's look like Hae said "You don't believe me? See it by yourself. It's really an alien".

5:33 - Sungmin said something about SJM's magnae and he was about to pass the mic to Henry before Kyu grabbed it! ROFL! Wae? You think you're still magnae when you're in SJM? ROFL! Kyuhyun...


Ha~ This the best SJM's interview (for now)... Kyuhyun stood between Sungmin and Zhoumi. KYUMIMIN! Eunhyuk sat between Hae and Siwon. EUNSIHAE! Wae did Ryeowook and Henry so far from each other? ROFL! And what's more important is... THERE'S A LOT OF EUNHAE'S MOMENTS! *dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment