Sunday 3 April 2011

Birthday? What's It?

To tell the truth... I hate my birthday. Well, my birthday just passed a few minutes ago. 2nd April... I'm really grateful and thankful to my mum 'cause gave birth to me. But... I really hate my birthday. Why? Hmmm.... Cause it's really hurt when people don't remember it. Bila dah cakap baru org teringat. If I don't say anything about it? No one will wish me. Weird huh? Am I really have friend? Or... Are you really my friend? Kinda disappointed but... Who am I too scold or mad at you right? It's your choice to remember it or not. I'm really appreciate to those who wish me... I feel so happy... ^^ Know why I feel really disappointed? Because when you remember someone birthday, that's mean you remember their existence... But... Seem like nobody from that friends of mine remember about it. Did they forget about my existence? Aww... I feel so hurt! Always say... I don't mind, put that fake smile, everything is ok... Huhh... Really... Try to face that situation... And let's see how you feel about it...

"Actually we almost forgot about ur bday, luckily she reminds us about it" since that day... I HATE MY BIRTHDAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment