Wednesday 16 March 2011

Lucky

Just... In 2 days... *sigh* I don't know what should I do anymore. Should I be happy? No. I'm obviously jealous. I'm unlucky. When the day almost come, I feel really hurt. Now, I know what they felt that time. Now, I know it's really hurt until I got the headache almost every day. I should forget about it but is it possible? If... If I don't know them...

Do I still have the chance? What should I do? I can't do anything except... Cry... Cry... And cry... That's the only way I've. I wish... That day will pass quick. I can't bear seeing their happiness because it's really hurt. It hurting me. I'm slowly die inside.

I like you... I love you... Why is it hurting so much? My decision... Is it right? Why can I face the reality? I know I still have the chance. I should just wait and work harder...

Hwaiting... Oppa...

No comments:

Post a Comment