Saturday 30 July 2011

Can't wait!

Kyaaaaa!!!! LOL! Can't stop screaming for a few days... Hiyaa~~ Super Junior will make their comeback next week! Yahhhooooo!!! I'm super excited and can't wait for it! Of course they will come with their new album, their 5th ALBUM!!!! WOOOHHOOOOO!!!! I already place the order.... RM83!!!! Hya~~ Expensive but it's worth! When I told my friends 'bout it, they're really surprise and kinda shock! =.= They just don't get it... This is what it's call.... LOVE and SUPPORT! Hoohohooho...

On 2009, just after a year I knew them, I waited for their Sorry Sorry's comeback. Last year, I waited for their Bonamana's comeback... This year? Kekekke... I heard the title of their 1st single for new album is Mr Simple... Well, I don't see anything simple in their teaser pictures! XP

And I also heard that the concept of their 5th album is.... UBERSEXUAL! What's it? I search on Google and found this... XD

A term coined as in response to male (mainly straight) insecurity of sexuality. The term is supposed to be applied to "straight" males and is supposed to be a step on from the metrosexual - which is a straight guy who's not afraid to be mistaken for gay.

Ubersexuals are supposed to be real men and embody the qualities of real men; confidence - like Alexander the Great; decisiveness, like Alexander the Great; but who are also in touch with their feminine sides and a wow with the "ladies" - like Alexander the Great... But they are straight - no mistaking - because they embody the best of (Uber) manhood; displaying the traditional manly qualities such as confidence, strength, and class - leaving no doubt as to thier (straight) sexual orientation.


Although I've post Eunhyuk, Donghae and Leeteuk's picture, I'll re-post it again, along with 7 other members! XD

♥Eunhyuk♥


♥Donghae♥


♥Leeteuk♥


♥Kyuhyun♥


♥Shindong♥


♥Sungmin♥


♥Ryeowook♥


♥Yesung♥


♥Siwon♥ (ok... I know... This picture is not suitable for someone under 18! *blush* *close eyes*)


♥Heechul♥


Everybody excited? Let's make a countdown! A few more days to go!


ASIAN STAR, SUPER JUNIOR'S 5TH JIB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment