Friday 22 July 2011

Transformation of my Top 3 bias~

Kya!!! I'm so excited! In a few days, Super Junior will release their new album! Wonder how the song and MV look like... KYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *scream of happiness* Starting 2 days ago, which is on Wednesday, their teaser picture is being release one by one. And... OH MY GEEEEEEE!!! MY TOP 3 BIAS TEASER PICTURE CAME OUT 1ST! ROFL! 1st Eunhyuk, yesterday Donghae, and today Leeteuk! ROFL!! Me so likey likey~ Let see how much they change, or... It's 'bout their transformation from 1st album...

Since Eunhyuk's teaser pic came out 1st, I'll spazz 'bout him 1st.... XD

2005, for their 1st album... Yeah, yeah... Our Eunhyukkie not really attractive... LOL!


2007, for Don't Don... Not bad... I like his hairstyle... XD


2009, for Sorry Sorry. But, almost same with Don't Don style... Only hair color is change... ROFL!


2010, for Bonamana... Ok... I wanna lick my lip... *pervert*


2011... KYAAAA! How come he looks so.... FEMININE? OMO! So... BEAUTIFUL! I love his hair color... but what's up with that weird tatoo on his neck... i rather see Donghae's hickeys than that thing ROFL! enough is enough! *die* wait... I still have Hae and Teukie's pictures to spazz... Can't die yet...


Let's go to Donghae...


2005, for Twins. Donghae was having his bad hair day... LOL! But he still look cute... there's no time that he doesn't look cute in my eyes


2007, Don't Don... Ok... Still... He looks cute to me... Bleh....


2009, Sorry Sorry... Messy hair is... CUTE! *giggle*


2010, Bonamana... His arms... His body... This is hot... *lick lip* Ok... He's not even naked... I'm being delusional again....


2011... OMG!!! LEE DONGHAE! WHY DID YOU LOOK LIKE SOME BAD-ASS!!!???? ME SOOOOOOOOOO LIKEY~~~~~!!!!!! Your hair, your outfit... PERFECT~


Ok... Before I go really crazy... Here, our leader, Teukie Teukie~~!!! Leeteukie!


2005... Our leader look young... Well, he's always look young but this one kind of... immature... :P


2007... Rock bebeh! Kekekekeke... Leeteuk make an extreme hairstyle... Cool~


2009... Hya... Simple... And like it!


2010... Are you trying to seduce me, oppa? LOL!

2011... Uhmmm... *breaths* WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING AND WHAT THE FUCK WITH YOUR HAIR!? No, no... I don't hate it.... I FUCKING LOVE IT! maybe it's little bit pervert... LOL! I means ur underwear pants... LMAO! *die*

OH WAIT! I can't die yet... I still have 7 days... LOL! 7 more members to reveal their teaser picture... Aigoo~ Who's next? I can't wait! This 3 guys look so gorgeous! What're the others look like?

Hmmm... For the concept of their album... EunTeuk said on Sukira that it's going to be colourful... When I look at their teaser pictures... It's look like... Colourful, luxury, bad-ass, gangster... ROFL! What? Hae and Leeteuk's pic kind of remind me of yakuza... *sigh*

Well, I can't wait... Gonna continue spazzing 'bout others member when their pictures is come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment