Sunday 1 January 2012

Goodbye 2011, Welcome 2012!

Happy New Year! Today is the 1st day of 2012! Wow! Time surely passed so quicks! I’m going to be 23 years old this year! Huuuwwaaaa!!! How I hate that fact!

2011… Hmmm… Many things happened on 2011. Well, 365 days, of course there would be many things happened! ROFL! Happiness and sadness, good and bad memories… I’ll just forget about the sadness and bad memories but I’ll never forget about happiness and good memories. It’s something that I’ll remember for the rest of my life.

What happened in 2011? Hmmm… Let’s see… Like every years, I went on a vacation with my family. On March 2011, I went to Port Dickson before went to Sepang. Then, on December 2011, I went to Cameron Highlands, again! ROFL! It was so great ‘cause I could spend my time with my family.

Working? I still working at the same place, the only different is… My salary! LOL! This year, my workmates (most of them) were awesome! We always hang-out together.I’m having such a great time with them too…

Hmmm… Most memorable thing of this year? Of course… I went to MO.A Live in KL!!! And met Super Junior (again!), F(x), Miss A and B1A4! Kyahahahaha!!! But I was quite dissapointed and sad ‘cause I couldn’t go to SS3… T^T Ahhh… The best thing was I saw Super Junior and I met my ELF friends including my wifey after 1 year!!! 2nd – 4th December 2011 was surely one of the best days of my life!

My wish for 2012? Actually, I didn’t really set any target or wish. Maybe for this year, I want my dream come true once again. I want to meet Super Junior again. That’s all. I just want to go to their concert, enjoy and be happy with them… ^^ Oh, and I wish EunHae to get married this year... Kekekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment